Saturday, March 29, 2008

You and I Are The Perfect Team

What a sad day today is.

I feel as if I have failed 3G because some of the Geniuses think I am unfair. As a young person turning into an adult, I realise that the most annoying and ugly thing about adults is that they never admit it when they are in the wrong.

I am determined, that to be a worthy and deserving teacher to 3G, I will always admit to my mistakes. I will admit to this one too. Perhaps I haven't been paying attention to the quieter Geniuses in 3G.

However, this does not mean I only care for certain Geniuses. I care for all of you and I always feel very sad whenever I think of the day when I have to leave all of you. Index Number 1, Ang Yi Hui all the way to Index Number 43, Warren Yang. All Forty-Three of my Geniuses mean the world to me. You mean the universe to me. And I have already taught you how big the universe is and how it is still expanding.

I feel very proud and also very gratified that one of you posted a comment, criticising me on my attitude. This shows that I teach conscientious, thoughtful, honest and compassionate pupils. That makes me proud to be your teacher. A good student learns and teaches. A good teacher teaches and learns.

We are a perfect team, 3G and I.

When you're older, I hope you always think back to Year 2008, the year of 3G Geniuses. Intelligent, kind hearted Lasallians whom Miss Hidayah is lucky enough to have taught. I hope you remember today's lesson, which is that you must always treat everyone equally, you must always tell the truth and also you must always admit it when you are wrong.

You are my LEGACY, 3G. (Legacy means, you are the children who will carry my lessons, love and spirit in your hearts, long after I am gone!)

OH I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TODAY, I COULD JUST BURST! :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss hidayah,its paul.U r not a bad teacher.please do not be heartbroken.

Anonymous said...

its paul,your ex point taker .remember to plus hope 80 points

Miss H said...

Thank you Paul. I know I am not a bad teacher. But I am not a perfect one because I hurt the feelings of several Geniuses.

Remember that Paul. A good leader and a good friend will always be heartbroken if he or she has hurt someone.

A good leader and friend must always have the Courage to admit mistakes, the Wisdom and Effort to try and overcome the mistake, the Love to not make enemies, the Joy of having friends again and mostly, the Hope to be a better person always.

But you are very kind. Thank you :)

軽しおん said...

MISS HIDAYAH,I SWEAR THAT I THINK THAT YOU ARE A VERY,VERY GOOD TEACHER.YOU TAUGHT US THE THINGS WE DO NOT KNOW.I PROMISE THAT I WILL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER AND I WILL SURE REMEMBER 2008 IN DE LA SALLE SCHOOL,IN CLASS 3G TAUGHT BY MISS HIDAYAH.
YOUR GENIUSE,
JOLYN

Miss H said...

Jolyn, you're very sweet. Thank you. I pray that 20 years from now, you will all be great men and women!

Anonymous said...

the seven that u hurt their feelings who are they tell me!!!

Miss H said...

What are you talking about?

Anyway, it doesn't matter does it?