Friday, March 28, 2008

Okay!

Assignment:
1. Longman English
Unit 1 Activity 9, 10, 11
Unit 3 Activity 1, 2

2. Division Worksheet

Reminders:
1. Hand in Road Run Donation card by Monday
2. Multiplication Test on Monday
-Remember, anyone who gets 15/20 and below will have to do extra multiplication worksheets.

Hello everyone. I apologise for the late entry. I just came home, actually.

As I am very tired from the long day, I will post this entry in point form:

  • Firstly, Jolyn threatened to kill me if I did not tell her the secret about her. I said, okay, kill me.
  • Darren got really sick and Paul was very kind by helping pack his bag and asking him if he was okay.
  • Bryan was stubborn over a problem sum and insisted that a girl cannot be 394 years old. (Even though the question said, she has 394 stickers). Warren of course, laughed until his face turned very red.
  • The boys are much more naughtier than the girls. I discovered that a lot of boys in 3G are trying to 'woo' certain girls in class. I will not say which girls. Girls, you must watch out for crazy boys! For goodness sakes, Geniuses, you can't divide perfectly yet and you want girlfriends?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Sindhuja won Gold for Indian Dance. CONGRATULATIONS SINDHUJA! (Remember, I helped you sew your costume and it took me two hours okay!)
  • Warren and Bryan wanted me to confiscate Duel Master cards and then give it to them... (-_-")
  • Pei Xuan is very frustrated with me because I keep calling her 'Pei Pei'. :D
  • Travis found a handkerchief on the floor and started acting like a girl!
  • Wen Xin amazed me by finishing his Math paper quick as lightning again! It was a hard paper and everyone struggled! Except maybe Law Wen Xin and Gina, who are extremely good students.
  • We went to the Eco Garden and the girls screamed so loudly over the snail which I found, so I got very annoyed. Fabien also found many tiny snails sticking to walls. It was really cool.
  • Shawn and Elroy are very well behaved these few days. However, Fabien is still not improving much. Fabien, please put in more effort!
  • Ad'n used hair gel to comb his hair today and looks very handsome.
  • Gina gave me her blog address but I cannot access :(
  • I discovered that a lot of people read this blog but they refuse to comment even though I work so hard... :(
Is that all? I think more things happened today. Please contribute by leaving comments! I know you're all reading!

Friday's Student of the Week: Sindhuja Naidu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I chose her as Student of the Week because she won the school a Gold medal in the Singapore Youth Festival. Not only that. Even though she missed several important lessons, she could catch up on division and multiplication very very quickly. I was very impressed. You are amazing, Sindhuja! Her group, Hope, will get 80 points.

Note: Please do not use a lot of exclamation marks and question marks at once, in your compositions. I do it because I am too excited.

!!

Hey, how come no one commented on the pictures I took on Sports Day? Everyone looked really handsome and pretty!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to make a comment. I notice that you always mention only a few pupils, your geniuses. What about the others who are not geniuses, or cute or handsome or smart? Are the quiet or not so popular ones in the class invisible? I think you are very bias, Miss Hidayah. Just by looking at the photos you took, I can see that only a few people in the class matter to you.

Miss H said...

Let me address your comment one by one.

Firstly, if you're in 3G, that means two things:
First, you ARE a Genius.
Second, I care for you.

My dear, I think all of you are handsome/pretty/smart. I always brag to Mrs Soh and other teachers that my class has FORTY-THREE brilliant and beautiful Lasallians.

I have never once liked any of you more than the other. I am sorry that you think that I think you are invisible. No one is invisible in 3G because I love and care for all of you.

Think carefully. This blog is a platform for ALL to participate. I created this blog NOT for the people I've mentioned in the blog but for those of you who do not participate much in class.

I painstakingly blog every day even though I honestly have no time BECAUSE I want people like you to voice out your opinions.

In class, do you notice me favouring anyone? I scold everybody and anybody and praise everybody and anybody. The reason why your name is not on the blog is because I do not know you well. And THAT is what the blog here is for. So I can get to KNOW you.

Do you understand? It really breaks my heart that you would think I care only for certain students :( I care for all of you and all of you matter a lot to me.

By the way,

The photos I took are photos of ALL Geniuses who are in DIRECTOR HOUSE. I was in charge of Director House and did not have time to go all round the stadium to other Houses to take pictures, because I'm simply not allowed to. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Thank you for your comment. Even though you have made me really sad, I am proud that you have the courage to post it.

If you disagree with anything I said above, please tell me. I will explain as best as I can.

Remember, 3G means the world to Miss Hidayah. Not a bunch of students. The whole class of you.

--Miss Hidayah.

Miss H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss H said...

Anonymous, whoever you are, I'm Really proud that you would write your opinion to me. You wrote it well too. If you have any concerns that you do not want displayed in this blog, feel free to email me at nurhidayah.jazuli@gmail.com. I reply to all emails.

I will also take your suggestion and start posting entries about quieter Geniuses, even though I have no idea what to write because you hardly speak to me.

Ah, I can't believe that even though I am sad that you feel that way, at the same time I am swelling with pride for your courage and honesty.

Thank you very much for being honest. It must mean that you care for me :) That is good because, I care for you too.

Do reply, so I know how you feel about this matter.

Anonymous said...

r u saying that all boys r non behaved?

Miss H said...

Where and when did I say that, my dear?

軽しおん said...

So sorry that i did not post a comment yesterday because i have no time.i finished my homework yesterday night.i finish it late in night around 11.30.because my maid keep disturbing me.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ME THE SECRET!!!!MISS HHHHIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOJOJOJO IS COMING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but MOJOJOJO always lose...:(WHO ARE YOU,ANONYMOUS??????