Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bryan The Rock Star

Assignment:
1. Challenging Sums Question 7 - 10
-Models, number sentences, final sentences and working must be included.
2. Multiplication worksheet.

Reminder:
1. Art on Thursday. Please bring:
-ice cream stick
-construction paper
-pencil/eraser
-colour pencil

2. Sports Day TOMORROW
-assemble at the courtyard according to your houses by 7.15 AM [DON'T BE LATE]
-bring water bottle and bell bracelet
-no lessons

Today's Gen Knowledge Question:
Which element is represented by 'Sn' on the periodic table?
[Answered by Gina: Tin.]

I don't really like Tuesdays because I have only four periods with my form class. I worry all the time what they are up to, and whether they are behaving and respecting other teachers. I have pride in my class and get very upset if they show any signs of misbehaviour.

Just now, we had Health Ed, English and double Math. English lesson was hilarious! That means funny, 3G. [Use this word in your compositions] The lesson was on Vocabulary under the theme of Malaysia and also singing terms namely, solo, duet, choir and acapella. We learned words like peninsula, climate and monsoon. [Professor Philip was most helpful]. We also had fun talking about drains and floods and other things.

The hilarious part was Bryan! I was explaining what acapella is and he raised his hand. I had no idea he was going to volunteer to sing acapella in front of the whole class but he did! He got out of his seat and went to the front of the class with his hands raised like a rock star. Then he sang something I could not really make out about Fabien. It was really funny! He kept slapping his forehead whenever he made a mistake.

The class enjoyed it. We gave him a round of applause. That was really a great act of courage and entertainment, Bryan! Very admirable! I'm really proud of you! As usual Warren laughed until his face turned very red.

Today, Travis asked me if we could eat those parasitic worms to slim down. Class clown. (-_-")

I think the girls in my class are getting more outspoken. They rarely ever participated in class in the beginning of Term 1 but now even Yi Hui has a loud voice! Let me mention some talkative girls. There is Jie Ling whose voice is very loud. Fang Qi has a loud voice too but this term, I can tell she is trying to improve on her studies and rarely makes any noise. Kim and Ashley are also talkative and like to giggle. Don't get me wrong, these girls are very bright and responsible. Loud voices do not mean they're not well behaved.

Poor Sze Kaye had to bear being teased again by the boys in Hope. You see, the whole class thinks Fabien has a crush on Sze Kaye. I have no idea if that is true or not but Warren, Bryan and Dylan love to write all sort of nonsense about Fabien and Sze Kaye. It's hard to keep up. I heard that Fabien used to like Jolyn.

A bad incident happened. Ivan hurt Warren with a basketball during PE. Mr Indra was so angry that I was afraid he was going to hit Ivan. I managed to talk to Indra and he calmed down a little after I talked to Ivan. I am very disappointed in Ivan. He could have broken Warren's nose or worse! Warren's fine and Ivan was very regretful for his act and has already apologised. He is a good boy. Just very careless and rough.

Okay, I will see you all tomorrow on Sports Day!

Remember to do your homework. And please don't hesitate to post questions about anything at all under the comments. Especially the girls who don't participate much in class :( I want to hear more from you ladies! I notice only Jolyn and Alex has participated so far. Where are the rest of you?? PAUL! I know you're reading this! :D

3 comments:

軽しおん said...

Bryan!SOO funny!I am so happy too!I can stay with my best friend,Su Ying during sports day!I dont call her Su Ying,I call her"Jessie"or"Susu".She is so cute and funny!I have trouble dealing with the challenging sums homework just now.So difficult.Ice cream stick???????????I dont have one at home!Oh!I just bought construction paper.I hate Monday and Tuesday!I love the other days!"I want to hear more from you ladies!"this sentence is strange.I did not know why,I just think it is some kind of strange.And you need a google or blogger account to post a comment.Not everybody can post!At least there is CBOX!

Miss H said...

Too bad you didn't see Susu today.

And "I want to hear more from you ladies" is not strange!

Anonymous said...

u can use open id but alex don't let us use