Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sports Day Was Hot

Before I start blogging, I have decided to call my 3G Lasallians, my Geniuses. I can't keep repeating 3G Lasallians. It's too long.

Today was Sports Day and it was the hottest day I have ever experienced. Lasallians were sweating profusely and begging for drinks. Bryan even filled his bottle with toilet water because he could not stand the thirst!

Sports Day was fun. It was a time when I get to just hang out with the Geniuses from Director House who are, Jolyn, Pei Xuan, Kim, Darren, Paul, Skyler, Bryan, Shawn and Fernanda. There were also other Lasallians like Isabelle, Aseera, Coco Lee, Lika Lika, Bubu and many more. Mojo Jojo and her friends kept following me around and breathing my air though. Everytime I chase them off they come back!

As Director House was at the far corner of the Stadium, we did not know what was going on. We only started shouting and cheering when races began. I cheered so loudly that the P5 and 6 looked at me as if I was crazy. The Director House emerged champion JUST as I predicted! My Geniuses, you must know that any force on Earth with Miss Hidayah in it will triumph! :D (That means win. Use it in your compositions!)

Anyway, Mojo Jojo, the boys and I had fun screaming, talking, laughing. Too bad I won't be around next year :(

CONGRATULATIONS to Shawn, Fernanda, Han Seng and my dear Nikhita for their Bronze, Silver and Gold medals! I am so proud of all of you! Here are some pictures:


From left, Lika Lika, Kimmy, Pei Pei and head of unknown boy. Lika Lika looks so happy because what she is holding in the picture is my packet of food which she stole. Pei Pei is frowning because it was extremely hot. When I look at her in this picture, it's like she's saying 'Eiye, Miss Hidayah stop being so childish. I don't like okay!'


From left, Isabelle and Jolyn. Isabelle is very sweet because she is still smiling even after I called her Isabelly. Everytime I see her I will call her Belly Belly. You can see Jolyn is sweating. It's because it was an EXTREMELY hot day. Jolyn is a prefect, Math Rep and one of the best students among the Geniuses. But secretly, she is actually Mojo Jojo. Really.


From left, Bryan, Darren and Paul. Bryan was in a bad mood because he was thirsty. He was so thirsty that he drank tap water from the toilet. He is also an English Genius. Darren just came back from 15 days MC over a mysterious disease. But he's okay now. Paul looks fierce, right? He's a very disciplined boy. I think he looks handsome in this picture :D It's like he is saying: Stop it! Miss Hidayah!


From left, Coco Lee and Jolyn. Jolyn is laughing so hard because Miss Hidayah is so darn funny. She looks like mad woman because she is laughing so hard. It's not her fault. I'm too funny. When she's not sweating and laughing like a crazy woman, she is a very pretty girl. (A lot of boys in 3G like her but I won't tell you who)


This is Anjelika but I call her Lika Lika. She follows me around and calls me weird names like Miss Hidada and Miss Hidaza. She doesn't know my name.


This is Buvani AKA Bu Bu! Isn't she sweet? She is, isn't she?


From left, Darr, Pei Pei, Paul and Law Wen Xin AKA Wen Wen. Pei Pei looks happy this time. Paul looks handsome as usual and Wen Wen is saying, Eh Miss Hidayah taking our picture. Wen Wen has a very big brain and is the best boy in class!


This is Shawn! I think Shawn is very cute even though he is very very very talkative. However, he is very smart. Of course he is smart! He is a Genius. My Geniuses are all smart. Shawn will grow up to be a very handsome and smart young man who owns a private jet and flies old Miss Hidayah all over the world for free. Right, Shawn?


This is Skyler! In the background, you can see the Director flag waving. Skyler wanted to hold on to the flag while I was holding on to it but then I said, The flag is for only bigger boys and girls from P5 and 6. I said it for a good reason too! These P3 Lasallians are small and will fall over when holding on to the big flag. Skyler, you know you look a lot like your brother, Rainer! But I like your name more. I've always preferred the blue sky to rain.


That's all for today. See you tomorrow, 3G.

No comments: